Monday, August 17, 2009

Security and doors

What has happened to the security at this place? They parking garage arms hardly ever are working, they are either left up all day or completely off. The gates slam so hard, they hardly even shut now, leaving them totally unlocked for anyone. My biggest issue is the doors going into the complex area from the parking garage. Why is it that we have a FOB, but since I have lived here, there has never even been a working alarm. What boggles my mind the most, is for security, you have to have a FOB to get in, which doesn't work, but for residents on the first floor to get out into the parking garage, we have to walk all the way around because it's an "exit only" door..... I am really hoping something can be done about this. I have spoken with several residents who complain about the same issue. I should not have to deal with solicitors in this place, since when it was sold the "security" was emphasized. Shouldn't our HOA fees cover this so we can get working door again?

No comments:

Post a Comment